A range of Radiation Safety Training courses is available for industries which use radiation gauges.
Radiation Gauges Courses are tailored to suit specific needs of clients and are guaranteed to meet legislative requirements and provide relevant, practical content.
Topics covered in a typical Radiation Safety Training course are:
- The Scientific Background
- Units of Measurement
- Biological Effects
- Radiation Protection Philosophy and Standards
- Applying the ALARA Principle
- Background Radiation
- Practical Issues of External Radiation Control
- Safe Use of Industrial Radiation Gauges
- The NH&MRC/ARPANSA Code of Practice
- Practical Issues of Dose Measurement
- Emergency Procedures