A Radiation Safety Training course designed to satisfy licensing requirements for Operators of Borehole Logging Equipment.
Duration: 1.5 Days
Courses are usually run at client premises to enable practical training and assessment.
Topics covered in this Radiation Safety Training course are:
- The Scientific Background
- Biological Effects
- Radiation Protection Philosophy and Standards
- Background Radiation
- External Radiation Control
- Internal Radiation Control
- Safe Use of Borehole Logging Equipment
- The Code of Practice for the Safe Use of Sealed Radioactive Sources in Borehole Logging
- Emergency Procedures for Borehole Logging Operations
- Practical and Practical Assessment